Patagonia Women's Quandary Pants
HURRY, ALMOST GONE!
Make any adventure an unforgettable one when you wear the Patagonia® Women's Quandary Pants. These all season bottoms are built for free range mobility that are made with lightweight nylon spandex material, topped off with a DWR (durable water repellent) and 50+ UPF sun protection. Always ready to get out of sticky situations, these pants are gusseted and have articulated knees for easy movement, and adjustable legs that roll up and secure. Key features include a metal-snap closure, reverse-coil zippered fly and a side cargo pocket that zips to secures valuables.
- Women’s all season technical pants
- Regular mid-rise fit
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish on the material
- 50+ UPF sun protection to protect against harsh rays
- Waistband has belt loops, metal button, hidden drawcord and a zippered fly
- Two front drop-in pockets
- Two back drop-in pockets (right-rear pocket with reverse-coil zipper closure)
- Secure zippered cargo pocket on right thigh to store personal belongings
- Adjustable legs roll up and secure
- Articulated knees for mobility
- Inseam gusset for mobility
- Pants convert to capris and the tab, loop and metal snap keep cuffs in place
- Available in 32" inseam
- Made with lightweight and stretchy nylon/spandex blend fabric
- Inseam (size 8) is 32"
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : 55416
- Fabric : 4.2-oz 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex
- Brand : Patagonia
- Web ID: 19PTGWWQNDRYPNTSXAPB
- SKU: 19347080